HONEY CRANBERRY HOLIDAY DIP
Make It... Rate It
During the holiday season when friends and family are visiting it’s important to have a quick and easy dip on hand. This Honey Cranberry Holiday Dip recipe is easy to make and has a short ingredient list. You probably have most of the ingredients on hand.
Served this Honey Cranberry Holiday Dip recipe with cinnamon graham crackers but it could also be served with fruit.
The Huckle Bee Farms Orange Honey is the perfect sweetener for this Honey Cranberry Holiday Dip recipe in place of sugar.
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup pecan halves, roughly chopped + divided
- 1/4 cup Huckle Bee Farms Orange Honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add 1/4 cup HONEY and beat until HONEY is combined with the cream cheese.
- Add cinnamon and beat until combined.
- Fold in cranberries and 2 tablespoons pecan pieces.
- Chill until firm. Serve with honeycomb and top with remaining pecan pieces if desired.
- Serve with cinnamon graham crackers.
Huckle Bee Farms