Honey-Orange Whipped Cream Dip..
Make It... Rate It
Honey-Orange Whipped Cream Dip...
2 cups heavy cream
1/3 cup Huckle Bee Farms Orange Blossom Honey
1 teaspoon vanilla...
- Pour the cream into the mixing bowl of a stand mixer.
- Turn the mixer on to a low speed. Ultimately, you want to get to the high speed but if you start that way, cream will splash all over the place. Run the mixer at low speed until the cream begins to thicken a bit.
- When the cream is thick enough to turn up the speed, turn it up gradually: first on medium speed for a minute or two, then on high.
- When the cream starts to look close to finished, slowly drizzle in the Huckle Bee Farms Orange Blossom Honey and drizzle in the vanilla.
- Taste the whipped cream. You may want more honey. Feel free to add some, but remember to drizzle slowly while the honey incorporates into the cream.
- Do not allow the cream to continue whipping after it is stiff. In a flash the cream can separate and produce butter. This is a fascinating process, but probably not what you are intending.
- Store any leftovers in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator. Keep your cream away from any strongly scented foods, like onions. The cream easily absorbs those flavors, so be cautious on this account.
Huckle Bee Farms