Cinnamon Honey Butter Recipe (Texas Roadhouse CopyCat)
Are you searching for a convenient and efficient method to enhance the taste of your morning meal or sweet treat? Have to you tried flavored butter texas roadhouse style. My family loves Texas Roadhouse Cinnamon Butter. Well, you need not look any further than this easy recipe thats absolutely delightful cinnamon honey butter recipe. By combining a handful of basic ingredients, you can produce a delectable cinnamon butter spread that will take your dish to a whole new level of deliciousness. Our Texas Roadhouse Cinnamon Honey Butter Recipe will take your taste buds to a new level. So, without further ado, let's dive into the process of creating this delectable spread and elevate your breakfast or dessert experience to new heights!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup Cinnamon Honey
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the softened butter, honey, powder sugar and salt until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture into bowl or small tray for easy serving.
- Place the butter on a plastic wrap .
- Roll the log tightly in the plastic wrap and twist the ends to seal it.
- Place the log in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to allow it to firm up.
- Once firm, remove the log from the refrigerator and unwrap it.
- Slice the log into rounds and serve.
This cinnamon honey butter is incredibly versatile and can be used in a variety of ways. Here are a few suggestions to get you started:
- Spread it on toast or bagels for a delicious breakfast treat.
- Use it as a topping for pancakes or waffles.
- Melt it over sweet potatoes or roasted vegetables for a touch of sweetness.
- Add a dollop to your oatmeal or yogurt for a flavorful twist.
- Use it as a filling for homemade cinnamon rolls or pastries.
Quick Mix Option
If you're short on time, you can also use a quick mix method to make this cinnamon honey butter. Simply soften the butter in the microwave for 10-15 seconds, then mix in the honey, powder sugar, and salt until well combined. This method will result in a softer butter, so it's best to use it immediately rather than chilling it in the refrigerator.
How to Store Honey Butter
Store honey butter in an airtight container at room temperature for 1-3 days. Or in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
This honey butter can be stored in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 4 months. Thaw gradually (not in the microwave) by setting it out in the refrigerator overnight or at room temperature.
Not only is this cinnamon honey butter delicious, but it also has some health benefits. Cinnamon has been shown to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, while honey is known for its antibacterial and immune-boosting properties. Plus, using unsalted butter allows you to control the amount of salt in the recipe.
This recipe for cinnamon honey butter is a quick and easy way to add some flavor to your meals. It's perfect for those who love the taste of cinnamon and honey, and it can be used in a variety of ways. So why not give it a try and see how it elevates your dishes? Let us know in the comments how it turned out for you!
Huckle Bee Farms