Easy Habanero Honey Bacon Cheese Dip
Make It... Rate It
Easy Habanero Honey Bacon Cheese Dip is the easiest appetizer recipe you will ever make! It is especially good for tailgating on Sundays for your favorite football team! All you need is 3 ingredients to make this delicious treat and you can even assemble it on the back of a car or when you get to a party. It really is the PERFECT tailgating food!
In our house we live for Football Sundays. We love to sit around and munch on Tailgating Food/Appetizers all afternoon. This mouthwatering appetizer Habanero Honey Bacon Cheese Dip is always the first one gone! I know in the recipe it seems like there is a lot of bacon, but who doesn’t love bacon! This appetizer is naturally gluten free also!
- 1 block of cream cheese
- ⅛ cup Huckle Bee Farms Habanero Honey
- 12 oz pkg bacon, cooked and crumbled or bacon bits
- green onions, chopped (optional)
- Place cream cheese on plate.
- Spread Huckle Bee Farms Habanero Honey on top.
- Sprinkle bacon and green onions on top.
- Serve right away with your favorite crackers.
Huckle Bee Farms