Habanero Honey, Jelly and Cream Cheese Spread
Make It... Rate It
Sweet and boldly spicy Habanero Infused Honey, drizzled on a citrus Jelly and chopped cilantro for flare, paired with cool and creamy brick of cream cheese. This cream cheese recipe is simply awesome! Paired with crackers of your choice, you are going to love adding this spicy, sweet appetizer to your quick and simple recipe arsenal.
The cilantro helps to balance some of the sweet and the cream cheese will help cool down your tongue a bit. It is so fantastic.
- 8oz– package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Citrus (your Choice) Jelly
1-2 tablespoons spicy Habanero Infused Honey.
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro – optional but sure makes it pretty and compliments the flavors!
- Place block of cream cheese on serving plate that you love. The use a wooden cutting board will works great!
- Spoon your jelly on top of the block of cream cheese.
(Take the spoon a mix it up in the jar a bit to break it down. It is simpler to spoon onto the block of cream cheese with this added step.
- Drizzle Habanero Infused Honey on top.
- Sprinkle chopped cilantro for added color.
- Serve with sturdy artisan crackers or on bagels! So good!
Huckle Bee Farms