Pineapple Honey Smoothie
Make It... Rate It
This healthy Pineapple Smoothie recipe is easy to make with only 5 ingredients in 5 minutes! One sip of this pineapple banana smoothie will make you feel like you’re on a tropical island, it’s like a beach vacation in a glass! Plus it’s dairy-free!
- 1 cup fresh or frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt or coconut yogurt (for a dairy-free option)
- 1 Banana
- 2 tablespoon Pineapple Infused Honey
- 2 tablespoon Coconut Infused Honey
- 1/2 cup coconut water or water
- Ice cubes (if using fresh pineapple)
- Blend all the ingredients together in a blender until smooth.
- Taste and adjust the sweetness by adding more honey if needed.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy your pineapple honey smoothie.
Huckle Bee Farms