Honey-Pumpkin Whipped Cream Dip
This is a very creamy and yummy mild pumpkin dip that is served with graham crackers or ginger snaps. I like the thin ginger wafers best, but they're not as easy to find in the local grocery store, so I use ginger snaps or cinnamon grahams.
Honey-Pumpkin Whipped Cream Ingredients...
- Pour the cream into the mixing bowl of a stand mixer.
- Turn the mixer on to a low speed. Ultimately, you want to get to the high speed but if you start that way, cream will splash all over the place. Run the mixer at low speed until the cream begins to thicken just a bit.
- When the cream is thick enough to turn up the speed, turn it up gradually: first on medium speed for a minute or two, then on high.
- When the cream starts to look close to finished, slowly drizzle in the Pumpkin Infused Honey. Drizzle in the vanilla.
- Taste the whipped cream. You may want more Honey. Feel free to add some, but remember to drizzle slowly while the Honey incorporates into the cream.
- Do not allow the cream to continue whipping after it is stiff. In a flash the cream can separate and produce butter. This is a fascinating process, but probably not what you are intending.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.