Cinnamon Honey Roasted Sweet Potato
These roasted sweet potatoes aren’t overly sweet and they work perfectly as a side dish. Think of sweet potatoes as dessert vegetables. Super easy recipe and a great addition to any meal.
There isn’t much to this recipe. The only part that is any effort at all is peeling and cutting the sweet potatoes. Since there are only two potatoes in this recipe, it doesn’t take much effort! Basically, all you have to do is mix the Cinnamon Infused Honey and olive oil in a bowl, then cook them on a baking sheet.
- 2 large sweet potatoes peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 4 tablespoons Cinnamon Infused Honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the honey, olive oil, cinnamon, salt, and pepper. Add the sweet potatoes and toss to coat.
- Dump potatoes onto a large rimmed baking sheet. Roast for 25-30 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking.
Huckle Bee Farms