This Honey Garlic Chicken takes some of our favorite ingredients and combines them into an incredible dish! Juicy chicken thighs drizzled with a Garlic Honey and soy sauce that is to die for.
Sweet, sticky, garlicky, tender chicken that’s ready in only 20 minutes is what this dish is all about. This chicken is perfect for a quick weeknight dish! The sauce is as easy as it can get with only stuff that you likely already have in your pantry.
- 2 tbsp butter, unsalted
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 9 chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
- 1/2 tsp salt, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp pepper, or to taste
- 1/4 cup Garlic Infused Honey
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped for garnish
- Heat the butter and oil: Add the butter and olive oil to a large skillet and heat until the butter has melted, over medium-high heat. Add the chicken thighs to the skillet, and season with salt and pepper. Cook for about 5 to 7 minutes until golden and crispy. Do not try and flip the chicken before its finished cooking. When the chicken is done it will release easily from the pan. Flip the thighs over and season with a bit more salt and pepper. Cook for another 5 minutes or until the chicken is completely cooked through. It should be golden and crispy all around. Transfer the chicken to a plate.
- Make honey garlic sauce: Reduce the heat to medium. Drain about half of the oil from the skillet. There should still be a couple tbsp of fat left. Stir in the Garlic Infused Honey and soy sauce. Turn off the heat.
- Add chicken back to skillet: Add the chicken back to the skillet smooth side down, move it around a bit so that it gets covered in the sauce then flip it over and repeat.
Garnish and serve: Garnish with chopped parsley or any other fresh herb you like and serve over cooked rice.