Vanilla Honey French Toast
A delicious Vanilla Honey French Toast recipe that is sure to warm the heart on a early morning.
- 8 slices challah bread (or brioche or thick bread)
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp Huckle Bee Farms Vanilla Infused Honey
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Beat the eggs together with the milk and cream. Add the Vanilla Infused Honey and cinnamon and whisk to combine thoroughly.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Melt half of the butter. Meanwhile, soak each piece of bread in the egg mixture for 5-10 seconds. When the butter begins to shimmer, add the bread to the skillet, leaving space between each piece. Cook for 2-3 minutes, each side, until the toast is golden brown.
- Place the cooked pieces of toast on a cookie sheet in the oven to stay warm while cooking the remaining pieces. Serve warm with butter, maple syrup or jam, and fresh berries.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.