Fall spices, pumpkin ale, and equal parts spiced rum and butterscotch schnapps make this smashing Pumpkin Cocktail the best thing to hit your cocktail glass this fall! This craft cocktail is downright delicious and perfect for all your fall gatherings and Thanksgiving!
Coat The Rim: In order for this drink to reach its peak potential, you must do the Pumpkin Infused Honey , cinnamon-sugar rim. I mean, I guess it’s okay if you don’t want to take the time, but you’ll definitely be missing out.
It only takes a few minutes to put together and transforms your creation into a craft cocktail any bartender would be proud of. I promise you will thank yourself for not skipping this step.
- 1-ounce Spiced Rum
- 1-ounce Butterscotch Schnapps (or caramel vodka--we like it with either)
- 1.5 ounces orange juice
- 2-3 drops of bitters
- cinnamon, brown sugar and Pumpkin Infused Honey for the rim
- cinnamon stick and pumpkin pie spice for garnish
- Rim an 8-10 ounce glass with Pumpkin Infused Honey by placing a few drops on the glass rim and dragging it around the edge. Sprinkle a small plate with brown sugar and cinnamon and roll the glass rim in it until coated.
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice.
- Add rum, Schnapps or vodka, orange juice, and bitters. Shake and strain into a rimmed glass filled with ice.
- Top with pumpkin ale and garnish with a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon stick.
Huckle Bee Farms